Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top of the Fridge Challenged




One day as I was discussing hair coloring issues with a friend she made a comment that she never noticed that my roots needed touching up. In fact, she didn't ever remember seeing them "undone". I realized of course she never noticed my root situation because she was a bit shorter than me and never really saw the top of my head. What a great reason to seek out those a little shorter than you for friendship. She thinks my hair is always in tip top root shape. This reminded me that there have been times when I'm having company or giving a party that I have thought about those attending and how tall they were and whether or not I needed to clean the top of my fridge. Yes, I really have thought this through on numerous occasions. If it were an evening of shorter friends I didn't clean the fridge, if a few taller ones were coming over I did indeed clean the top of the fridge. I think I've even purposely invited taller folks over now and then just so I would be motivated to do the task.  My fridge top cleaning theory doesn't matter at this time though as our fridge is built in to the cabinets and no one no matter how tall or short can see the top.  Is this design not genius?  Guess I need to have a cabinet built around my roots!